To Return a Product
You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt
if the item you are returning is in saleable condition and has not been used.
- Certain large or custom items are not returnable and are
clearly described as such.
- Partially or fully assembled racks cannot
be reworked by the manufacturer, and therefore cannot be returned.
- Racks that have been used to carry gear or have been attached
to a vehicle cannot be returned for the same reason.
To return an item:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name.
Please do not call us for return information - we must handle returns in writing via email.
We will give you an RMA number and a return address.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in
original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method to
the address you are provided during the RMA process.
This may be our main office or a distribution center.
- Save your return tracking number and email it to us,
so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you
insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
Return credit calculation:
Shipping charges are not refundable. Credit will be made after merchandise is received by Racks for All
and found to be in new and unopened condition.
- We will issue a credit via Amazon Payments.
- Important: Returns made without an RMA number issued by Racks
for All or made to the wrong location may result in a reduced credit or no credit at all, depending on the
circumstances. Please do not return an item without prior written authorization and an
All returned products must be in original condition and packaging, otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
Damage in Transit
Our products are packaged carefully in order prevent damage during shipping. If your order is shipping by Truck Freight please note the important instructions below.
If Shipped via Truck Freight
- If you receive a package that appears to be only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery. This provides documentation that helps us establish the shipper's responsibility.
- If you receive a package that is more than slightly damaged, you should refuse delivery. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will replace it promptly. Please notify us promptly if you have refused shipment due to damage.
- If you accepted a package from us and find that parts are missing or the product is damaged, please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no charge. Please try to contact us within 48 hours so that we can seek resolution with our shipping companies. If we unable to promptly replace the parts you need, we will have the carrier pick up the package and send you a replacement. All returned products should be in the original packaging.
We aim to make buying online easy, secure, and hassle-free.